Some Beneficial Features of Virgin Resins
What makes virgin resins a preferred choice in most applications is a list of beneficial features that they offer. The following are some key features of these resins:
- The virgin resins are known for their excellent ruggedness on the molecular level.
- These resins have a stable extrusion, and thus it is possible to create objects with uniform cross section efficiently. This helps achieve higher part quality.
- The parts manufactured from these resins have a higher strength than those manufactured from other materials.
- The virgin resins are known for their good repeatability for a diverse range of geometries and iterations of the same part.
- As compared to the recycled plastic, the virgin resins require fewer adjustments in the molding process.
Mid Continent Plastics has been around since 1987 serving various communities, including injection molding, extrusion, and compounding. Over the years we have delivered a huge variety of high-quality recycled, wide-spec, as well as virgin resins in the US.
We are among the leading suppliers of high-quality virgin resins at the shortest turnaround times in the industry. We are very particular, when it comes to the quality of resins provided, and this gives us the required drive to maintain consistency in supplying high-quality virgin resins. This is how it has become possible for us to build a huge base of happy and satisfied clients. We have a team of knowledgeable staff, who are always ready to guide you with your requirements, and provide the best-suited resins based on your applications. Do you wish to know more about the virgin resins, or are you ready to make a purchase? Reach out to us on our toll-free number (800) 475-6000 today. For any specific requirements or queries, you can also send us an email at email@example.com. Looking forward to serving you well.