Benefits of Using Recycled Plastic Resins for Injection Molding
There are several benefits of using recycled plastics in injection molding. Some striking benefits are as described below:
- Plastic products are often discarded at the expiry of their shelf life. These products end up in the landfills, which contaminate our water sources. Today, many of these plastic products are being recycled by the injection molders. This process helps reduce the ground pollution, as well as reducing our dependence on foreign oil due to manufacturing of new resin.
- During the injection molding process, the plastic resins are melted, and reused for making other products, without losing their quality.
Why Mid Continent Plastics?
There are several benefits of sourcing recycled resins for injection molding from Mid Continent Plastics. The following features of our services make us popular among our clients:
- A comprehensive range of recycled plastics: We buy and sell a comprehensive range of recycled resins suited for injection molding. Among them are several types of plastics, ABS, Nylon, PC/PBT, PC/ABS, Polycarbonate, PEI, and PPS just to name a few. Also, we provide a wide range of regrind plastics, which are ideal for manufacturing recycled plastic compounds, as well as can be integrated into your end products.
- Competitive Prices: Be it a virgin plastic resin, or a recycled plastic resin – both are made available at competitive prices.
- The Fastest Turnaround Times in the Industry: We are known for our prompt response and the fastest shipping times.
Applications of Recycled Plastic Resins
Recycled plastic resins are durable and safe, and a perfect replacement for various applications that use concrete or wood. These resins are used for creating various indoor and outdoor products, such as:
- Park Furniture
- Fences and Posts
- Animal Pen Structures
- Floor Gratings
- Plinths of piers, terraces, and lightweight nuts
- Substructures of outdoor installations
- Electric fence posts
- Animal Sheds
- Sound Barrier Constructions
Over the years, we have gained immense experience working with manufacturers who are extremely keen to identify possibilities with recycled plastic resins. Our strong supply chain network coupled with our wide industrial knowledge of resins, their uses, and strengths make us one of the leading providers of recycled resins for injection molding. Do you have any specific requirement for a recycled resin? Give us a call on our toll-free number (800) 475-6000, or email us your specific requirements at email@example.com, and we would be happy to serve you.