Resin prices are continuously increasing worldwide, and it is driving businesses to seek alternative replacements, wherever possible. Thus, the demand for regrind plastic resins has increased over the years. They are mixed with virgin plastics during the various manufacturing process such as regrinding, plastic injection molding, and so on. Owing to their increasing demand within the US, over the years, many plastic manufacturers and distributors have emerged on the scene. MidContinent Plastics stands tall among them. It has emerged as one of the leading plastic regrind buyers and brokers over the last few years. Now you may be thinking, what are the typical advantages of buying from MidContinent Plastics? Read the post to know more.
Advantages of Buying Regrind Plastics from MidContinent Plastics
Being a leading plastic broker, MidContinent Plastics serves as a one-stop platform for buyers of regrind and virgin plastics. In addition to this, the following features have contributed to its immense popularity among plastic buyers and sellers.
- Industry-grade Regrind Plastics: MidContinent Plastics specializes in industry-grade regrind plastics, and it currently offers the following types of regrind plastic resins:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Cellulose Acetate Butyrate (CAB)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Nylon 6/6
- Polyether Imide (PEI)
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomers (TPC-ETs)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Customer Assistance: Since its inception in 1987, the company has been continuously serving injection molding, extrusion, and compounding businesses throughout the US. With a vast experience to their credit, the experts at MidContinent Plastics understand the dynamics of the plastic manufacturing industry. They not only help customers place orders but also aid them in making the right selection of the regrind plastic on the basis of their requirements. Our commitment to serve customers above their expectations has earned us appreciation from business communities from across the US.
- Competitive Prices: Being a leading plastic regrind buyer and broker, the company has established strong supply chain relationships in the market. This allows them to assure competitive prices for most regrind and virgin plastic resins.
- Quality Assurance: Every year, the company handles millions of pounds of plastic resins. It takes pride in its well-equipped facility featuring a metal separation equipment. There is an experienced QC team at the facility to separate the resins on the basis of their appearance and quality. The team at MidContinent Plastics confirms that all this has helped assure the best value for investment for its clients. It is among one of those few plastic regrind buyers and brokers who assure quality guarantee on its products.
- Quantity: MidContinent plastics serves customers of various sizes, who may want these regrind plastic resins in different quantities. There are orders where the customers may demand only a bagful of resins, whereas sometimes the scrap resins may be loaded into trucks before being sent to their destinations. So, it can cater to both— small and big time buyers and sellers.
- Just-in-Time Deliveries: A comprehensive inventory of ready-to-ship plastic resins and alliances with local and national freight carriers allows the company to stay true to its commitment of same-day or fastest shipping. Most times, it offers the same day delivery to its customers in the Midwestern United States.
There are several other benefits of buying and selling to established plastic regrind buyers and brokers. So, if you are planning to buy top-quality plastic regrind resins for your next project then you can consider this company, which has been serving customers like you for a long time.